Office hours are generally Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9:00 AM-3:00 PM. You can also meet and reach out to our staff by following this link. It’s always a good idea to call ahead, if you plan to stop by the church: 518-463-7135.
Most of our important congregational documents are stored in the online church “file cabinet.” If you are looking for a document, it probably lives there. You can browse through it by following this link.
Follow this link to find procedures for submitting announcements and reserving Zoom meeting space.
It takes a lot of people to operate and govern a congregation our size. The vision, mission, congregational covenant and strategic planning are their responsibility with congregational support. To learn more about our governance have a look at the documents in the file cabinet.
Multi-platform 10:00 AM Sunday Services
- Building users no longer need to sign in upon entry.
- The Albany UU choir may begin rehearsing in the building.
- We are taking steps to reopen the nursery/toddler room and will let the congregation know when it is available
- Finger foods can be provided for receptions in conjunction with special events, such a memorials and weddings. Masks will still be required for the service portion of these events.
- May 1st is our target date for beginning Sunday Coffee Hour outside at “the point” in the front of the building.
- Masks will still be required for Sunday services and Religious Education, at least through May 22nd.
- Find more information about our services here.
Click HERE to sign into our Member Secure Area (this is still under construction)
Click HERE to sign into Church DB.
Click HERE for a calendar of ALL events happening at Albany UU.
Click HERE to find out more information about upcoming Albany UU events.
Sometimes members and friends want to get a copy of a sermon or listen to a service again. To listen to a recent service, you will need login information to protect the Joys and Sorrows shared in the service. That login information can be gotten from the office. Please follow the links to the right to access these materials. Another resource of learning and education is our Joy Library. That can also be found on the Archives links.
ONLINE DIRECTORY AND DATABASE
Use the online directory of members and friends, check the calendar, reserve a room using ChurchDB. Retrieve your password (contact the office for help) and get started!
Leah Purcell’s “Religious Education Director’s Blog”
Find us on Facebook
We also have two closed groups on Facebook: “Albany UU News & Updates” and “Albany UU Social Action Issues”. To join either group, please send email requesting to join the group to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter @AlbanyUU