Join With Us!
Guests are always welcome at all of our services.
Every Sunday morning we offer a religious service that inspires, uplifts, challenges and celebrates the human spirit. Through music, singing, sacred and secular text and poetry, the spoken word and congregational rituals we create a strong sense of non-dogmatic community together that is not belief centered. You may hear a message from our minister, the Rev. Sam Trumbore, or from a guest Unitarian Universalist minister or a member of the congregation or a special religious or secular guest that focuses and enlightens our personal search for truth and meaning.
Visiting with kids? We’re delighted! Find out more about our dynamic programming for children and youth.
What to Expect
When: 10:00 a.m. Sundays (lasting 60-75 minutes). The ringing of a chime signals the time to move to the service. As you enter, an usher will give you an order of service, which describes the sequence of the service with details such as hymn numbers. It will also have information about upcoming congregational activities.
Typical Sunday Schedule:
- 9:00 Mindfulness Meditation – Sanctuary
- 9:30 Early Bird Coffee – Channing Hall
- 9:45 Nursery/Toddler Room open for children up to age 3
- 10:00 Service – Community Hall
- 10:00 Some children and youth attend the first part of service with their family, and go to their small groups after the Wisdom Story. Others go to their classrooms at 10. The easel sign in the lobby will let you know, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11:00 Coffee Hour – Channing Hall
- 11:15 Most programming for children and youth ends. Children up to and including 5th Grade are to be picked up from their rooms. Youth Grade 6 and up are dismissed from their classes.
- 11:30 Forum – Community Hall