Connect with Three Questions
Questions for Wednesday, September 9, 2020
- When you feel depleted, what do you do (or not do) to find renewal?
- When you are discouraged about the state of humanity, what (or whose) way of being in the world renews your faith in humanity?
- How is “summer renewal” different from “fall renewal” for you?
- How do you know what kind of renewal you need? For your body? For your feelings/emotions? For your mind? For your spirit/soul?
- In the fall, the trees let go of their leaves and the sap goes into the roots; bears find a place to hibernate; birds fly south for the winter. How do you prepare yourself for the change of seasons: Winter is coming!