October Online Workshops with RE Consultant, Michele Grove
October 26, 2021 | 7:00 PM
Who are we Now? Our Religious Education Identity
You are invited to join Dr. Michele Grove for a series of workshops on our religious education identity. Your participation in one or more of these workshops will inform the future of the First Unitarian Universalist Society of Albany, New York’s lifespan religious education program.
Here are the dates:
Sunday 10/3 6pm “Where Are We Now”- special introductory session particularly focused on voices of children and youth
Thursday 10/14 7pm “Where Are We Now?” workshop #2
Wednesday 10/20 7pm “Where Are We Now?” workshop #3
Tuesday 10/26 7 pm “Where Are We Now?” workshop #4
In these sessions,
- Children and young people are invited to come on Sunday, October 3 to share their stories and ideas.
- We will look at who we are now as a Unitarian Universalist learning people
- We will look at our connections to the denomination and the wider Albany community
- Our conversations will inform the future religious education program design including staffing
- We will also have fun and laugh together!
Anyone from the congregation is invited to be a part of these online opportunities. Religious Education Council, Board Members, Ministry Operations Team Members, Staff, Parents and Religious Education Volunteer Leadership are especially encouraged to attend.
We will send a video conference zoom link to everyone registered on the day of the event.