October 18, 2019 | 3:00 PM
UU Weekend at Silver Bay
Our 26th Anniversary — October 18-20, 2019
Where Memories are Made
“Grandma, I want to go to Silver Bay again. It was magic!”
Darnell Rohrbaugh’s 10-year-old grandson
Bring your children and grandchildren to the UU Weekend at Silver Bay from October 18-20, 2019. They will have a ball and so will you!
Stop by the UU Weekend table during coffee hour to see the schedule of activities!
Have you registered for this eagerly awaited highlight of the fall season, featuring stimulating workshops, family togetherness, music floating over the lake, cozy conversations by the fireplace, the sights and smells of fall, and silent auction skirmishes?
Who says the cost of everything keeps going up? Register by June 10, 2019 to receive the lowest rates! Children under 6 are free with substantial discounts for older children and youth. AND, first-time visitors to Silver Bay receive an additional 10% discount!
Remember – the cost is all-inclusive for room and board, activities and entertainment. … from Friday after dinner through Sunday lunch. Stop by the UU Weekend table during coffee hour for more information and pick up a registration form!
Come experience amazing fall foliage views while making new friends and deepening connections with fellow UUs.
- The weekend will be filled with activities (indoor and outdoor), workshops, music, children’s programs, a silent auction and much, much more.
- You could start off Saturday morning with a hike which rewards you with stunning views of Lake George’s clear blue water amid the gorgeous fall colors of the Adirondacks.
- Saturday and Sunday children’s programming may include a scavenger hunt, superhero cape making and spy training for our younger set, and frisbee golf, archery and human battleship among other activities for the older set. These are samples of possible activities.
- The Keynote Lecture will be presented on Sunday morning this year by Dr. Janice Gallagher.
- Saturday evening participatory entertainment will be presented by The Tamarack Band.
- The Sunday morning worship service in the Chapel will be a hymn sing.
Additional activities include a waterfront (kayaks, canoes, rowboats), 2 gyms, climbing wall, dance/aerobics studio, fitness center, coffeehouse/open mic, silent auction (bring an item that you would like to re-gift).
- General registration and housing questions: Linda Way, (518) 456-8199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programs: Andrea Ricard, email@example.com
“Like” us on Facebook at UU Weekend at Silver Bay to keep up with programming notes, ask questions or post your photos from years past.
UU Weekend brings together fellowship, fun, foliage and friendship. We hope to see you there!
About Silver Bay
Silver Bay is the Silver Bay Association YMCA Family and Conference Center, located near the northern end of Lake George in Silver Bay, NY. The 600 acre classic Adirondack resort has an historical inn with comfortable rooms at various prices with varying amenities. Visit Silver Bay’s website at http:/www.silverbay.org.